Thursday 30 January 2014

Blueberry doughnut muffins


I am definatley not a morning person so waking up every morning is a big battle between my annoying alarm and my lovely pillow. So I have to use tricks that will help me to leave my warm bed and get up.. The secret of those tricks is a delicious breakfast. Every time I make those blueberry donught muffins I just can't wait until I eat them in the morning  accompanied with a hot cup of coffee. After such a breakfast every morning doesn't seem to be so bad anymore!! I guess they are called donught muffins because they are extremely moist and very soft, little doughnuts caught in a muffin :) Less greasy than doughnuts as they are not fright but the taste is amazing!!! I am sure they will also make your morning a lot easier!!! 
From grace(full) eats

Ingredients:
For 15-17 muffins
  • 100g  sugar
  • 50g brown sugar
  • 60g butter, melted
  • 60ml vegetable oil
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 330g flour
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • pinch of salt 
  • 1 cup natural yoghurt - approx. 200ml (can be also 1 cup of milk) 
  • 300g blueberries fresh of frozen
Preparation: 

Preheat the oven to 180°CLine a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners. 
In a mixing bowl combine all wet ingredients (eggs, oil,butter and yoghurt). Add sugar and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. Start adding flour together with the baking powder and baking soda and mix until all ingredients combine. At the end gently add the blueberries and give it some whisks until all combines. With a spoon scoop evenly into the prepared cupcake liners. Remember to fill the muffin cases only 3/4 cavity otherwise they might overflow. Bake for about 20-25min. You can check to see that the muffins are ready by sticking a cocktail stick into the centre of the each muffin. It should come out clean and not sticky, if it is still sticky just leave it in the oven for 3-5 minutes more. Take out, leave to cool down and enjoy!!! 




 Upppssss…they are just too good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment