Tuesday 21 October 2014

Raspberry Yoghurt Bundt Cake



It is rainy and windy outside and everybody is into pumpkin, eggnog, cinnamon and all other autumn flavors (which I of course love as well) BUT now I just miss summer! I disagree with this autumn atmosphere and I want my summer back! So when I saw this beautiful raspberries spreading around this sweet delicate aroma for a second I felt like the summer had just started…So without thinking I took them to my basket and run home and … ..baked!!! You will love this moist, flavorful and soft bundt and the raspberry aroma will steal your heart!!! I could eat it every day! 


Ingredients:
  • 300g flour
  • 200g sugar
  • 200g yoghurt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 200g soft butter
  • 3 eggs, room temperature
  • 1 package of vanilla sugar (16g)
  • 250g of raspberries + 3 spoons for the raspberries (either frozen or fresh)
Preparation:
Preheat your oven to 175ÂșC and prepare your bundt pan. 

In a mixing bowl beat together butter with sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs one by one and keep whisking until everything combines. Now add flour, baking soda and baking powder and combine all together. At the end of whisking add yoghurt and whisk gently until you reach a creamy structure. 

Sprincle your raspberries with 3 spoons of flour (this will prevent the raspberries to fall to the bottom of the cake) and using a spatula gently mix ten into the paste. 
Pour the paste into the cake pan and bake for approx 60min, until so called dry cocktail stick. Cool down and enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment